‘Fast and Furious’ actor Paul Walker dies in car crash.
Paul Walker IV, known for his starring role in The Fast and the Furious beginning in 2001, helped launch a franchise that has begun shooting its 7th production in the film series. Paul Walker started as a youth actor. He became well-known in the Fast & Furious franchise as Detective Brian O’Connor, an action driven crime drama genre involving street racing.
On Friday, a message went out that he died, later dispelled as a hoax. Unfortunately on Saturday afternoon while at a charity event for his organization, Reach Out Worldwide in Santa Clarita, California, Paul Walker lost his life in a crash riding as a passenger in a friend’s car. Both he and his friend lost their lives. Mr. Walker was 40 years old and is survived by a 15-year-old daughter.
Further information can be found on his Facebook page. Above video displays location of car crash.
As a continuing show of support, follow this link to ROWW to aid the victims in the Philippines. Their nation was hit by a mammoth Typhoon. In addition to this catastrophe, Illinois was ravaged recently by a series of tornadoes destroying several towns in the path. These disasters, and others like it are all receiving assistance in recovery by Reach Out World Wide.
This is posted a week after the accident, however I think it’s worthwhile to hear from his father.
- Paul Walker of ‘Fast & Furious’ fame dies in car crash (BBC News)
- Star of Fast and Furious movies dies at 40 in car crash (theglobeandmail.com)
- Paul Walker dies in fiery Valencia car crash (LA Times)
- Paul Walker- Hoax happened one day before actor’s actual death (The Examiner)
- Haunting lines spoken by Paul Walker and co-star in Fast & Furious (DailyMail)